1. Seller is obliged to fulfill the Buyer's order and send the goods to the Buyer within a term of 7 days after the delivery of the goods by the supplier (if the goods are in stock) or by the producer of the goods of the Seller. In specific cases, this period may be extended by a deadline specified by the supplier or by the manufacturer. A specific case is also the order of new goods and their production on the basis of an individual order by the customer. This case also means engraving. In such cases, an individual delivery time will be agreed, up to 60 days after the order is placed.
2. The Buyer is obliged to pick up the goods at the place specified in the Buyer's acceptance of the order by the Seller.
3. Goods shall be deemed to have been delivered at the moment of delivery of the goods to the address indicated in the acceptance of the order and accepted at the moment of physical takeover of the goods by the Buyer, his authorized representative or the refusal to accept the goods to be marked by the carrier in the handover and takeover protocol of the goods.
4. The Buyer is obliged to check the consignment, i.e. the goods as well as its packaging immediately after delivery. In the event that the Buyer discovers that the goods or the packaging of the goods is mechanically damaged, he is obliged to notify the carrier and check the condition of the goods in his presence. In the event of damage to the goods, the Buyer is obliged to make a record of the extent and nature of the damage to the goods, which the carrier shall certify.
5. The Buyer is entitled to withdraw from the purchase contract even before the start of the withdrawal period, i.e. before the goods are handed over by the Seller; the Seller is obliged, without undue delay, to return to the consumer, within 14 days of the date of delivery of the notice of withdrawal, all payments received by him or her in connection with the contract, reimbursement of transport, delivery, postage and other costs and fees, in the same way as the Buyer used to pay for the purchase price of the goods. This is without prejudice to the Buyer's right to agree with the Seller on another form of payment (return of the purchase price of the goods), and no additional fees will be charged in relation to the Buyer.
We offer our customers the possibility of personally picking up goods in one of the DIC showrooms. In Slovakia Showroom DIC, Krasovského 13, 851 01 Bratislava or in the Czech Republic Showroom DIC, Washingtonova 5, 11 000 Praha 1.
Goods are sent to the Buyer only after payment. We provide transportation of goods through DHL or Czech Post Transport Services. Shipments are dispatched to the Buyer within seven business days of receipt of the order. In specific cases, this period may be extended by a deadline specified by the supplier or the manufacturer.
Complaint Procedure Code of DIAMONDS INTERNATIONAL CORPORATION - DIC Sk s.r.o., Company ID: 366 45 974, registered office at Krasovského 13, 851 01 Bratislava ("DIC" or "Seller").